Loan Options in Oregon, Washington & Idaho
Have questions on which loan option is best suited to fit your needs? A Vantage Mortgage Broker Loan Specialist has your answers!
Contact a loan consultant at (503)-496-0431
Why Should You Work with Vantage Mortgage Brokers?
- No special interests. We work exclusively for our clients and carry no influence from business affiliations or steering toward bank or bank line priorities.
- Full disclosure. We expose any premiums received in the interest rate to apply as a credit to reduce closing costs and settlement charges.
- The ability to compare. We compare the rates and costs of multiple lenders and programs to provide several customized choices resulting in more favorable loan terms.
- Service. Our heightened focus on communication and paperless processing system allows us to expedite your loan application for a smooth and enjoyable experience.
- Pricing. Our low overhead and flexibility for choice and comparison allows us to provide very competitive pricing many feel is unmatched.
- Market Watch. Our Loan Consultants have a very close grasp on the mortgage-backed securities market to provide rate lock suggestion in this volatile bond market which can save $.
- Your Loan Consultant is local, licensed under the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System ( NMLS), and complies with the Safe Act for entry-level and continuing education, including fingerprinting and background check.
- Reputation and experience. Our reputation and respect in the marketplace has been earned by our ability to exceed expectations and always do the right thing.
- “A+” rating with the BBB, including 0 complaints and nominated for small business of the year 3 years running
- Serving our community. Vantage Mortgage Group is owned and operated locally in the Pacific NW – supporting our neighbors and local small business.
We consistently strive to offer consumers the best possible mortgage experience by using a transparent and systematic approach that makes lenders compete for your business. The more educated the consumer, the greater chance they will become a Vantage client when comparing mortgage providers. Don’t just take our word for it, here are some reviews that our past customers have left!